SNAPE WEEK | Day 1: Favourite Quote
Snape’s breathing was shallow. “Her boy survives,” said Dumbledore. With a tiny jerk of the head, Snape seemed to flick off an irksome fly. “Her son lives. He has her eyes, precisely her eyes. You remember the shape and color of Lily Evans’s eyes, I am sure?” “DON’T!” bellowed Snape. “Gone…dead…” “Is this remorse, Severus?” “I wish…I wish I were dead…”
make me choose: Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?
asked by theladyoftheland
Angel Coulby as Helga Hufflepuff (insp)
accidentally hurting someone vs. accidentally hurting an animal
daniel radcliffe is a treasure to be protected
I was tagged by: aryeastark
Rule one: Always post the rules.
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule three: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Questions from aryeastark:
1. Do you believe in mermaids?
Not strictly speaking, no, but I love the lore surrounding them and find them fascinating!
2. What’s in your Netflix queue right now?
I don’t have Netflix. It’s very sad, I know.
3. Whats the last concert you went to?
If I’m remembering correctly, it was Ed Sheeran like two years ago!
4. If you were a different gender for a day what would you do?
Probably the same things but without the added weight of being the oppressed gender.
5. What do you want to study/studying in college?
I’m studying English!
6. Marauders or Next Generation?
Marauders, but I mainly just care about the Malfoys and Remus.
7. coffee or tea?
8. Last movie you saw and with whom?
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 last night with my family. But I left before you know who died because fuck that.
9. If you turned into a supernatural being overnight and developed superpowers what would you want them to be? Or if you dont know which kind of supernatural being would you want to be? (mermaid, werewolf, etc)
A vampire probably bc then I’d be immortal and could be pasty and a bad ass.
10. Are you anticipating something?
11. Mac or PC?
Questions for those I’m tagging:
horcruxes“Tamper with the deepest mysteries — the source of life, the essence of self — only if prepared for consequences of the most extreme and dangerous kind.”
one hopes that no more of Lord Voldemort's old school-things should find their way into innocent hands